Saturday, April 10, 2010

flowers invasion

with the risk of annoying some people who might have got tired of seeing flowers over flowers again and again, and with the risk of maybe making some of my friends roll their eyes at the sight of too many flowers invading not only my blog, but also photography, and above all also my friends' retina....Well with that risk in mind, I have to admit I can't help it. I am so glad about spring having come that "selfish" as I am, I really feel like sharing my happiness with the people I care about, and why not, with the people I wanna annoy. :)

Then, even though I know that such topic for photography can be seen as just a sugary interest, quite shallow, maybe, I still think that flowers and nature in general are in the end some of the most beautiful things on earth. The problem with such a photography topic, I think, is that nature makes people's job easier. The beauty is there, quite obvious and tangible, whereas other topics might give the artists more hardships in unveiling their true value, thus making the artist's work more valuable and important. "Chapeau!" I might even say, but still this doesn't deny any value to let's say "the easy photography"...either way many times it depends on the subjects you might have at hand, the opportunities offered by people, or places.

So be patient, my dear friends, for lack of subject matter, for the time being you are still stuck with the same topic-nature and its beauty... :)


No comments: