Sunday, April 10, 2011

just another day....in Paradise?


There are always days in life that come with surprises, sometimes bad and disturbing, others bringing joy to your heart, and both types always come with overwhelming feelings, be they good or bad, as said before.

Not long ago, that is a couple of days ago I came across such a day, a day meant by its significance, to be full of surprises. Well, this day didn't let me down, it actually came with a whole bag of surprises, like Christmas was here again, and Santa brought along his red heavy bag of presents... The "surprise" was very good, indeed, although it is somehow paradoxical to call it a surprise, since I already knew it and its purpose above all was to show me I am still a good judge of character, and that I haven't lost my ability to read people, as they say.

A day like any other, but positive in that it showed me... my impressions on people being right... A surprising day full of surprises that somehow surprised me....and still it was just another day...

No comments: