Saturday, October 29, 2011

Atelier 58

As a tourist, curious and eager to see as much as possible from what a place has to offer to please all human senses some months ago, at the dawn of summer I set off on a journey to Timisoara.

Probably the first thing that impresses the heated traveller in search for refreshment and shelter from the burning sun are the numerous parks Timisoara has. The green of grass and trees are everywhere completing perfectly the very beautiful architecture of most older buildings I came across in its centre.

Beside taking lots of pictures, like any passionate traveller, and admiring the beauty of the shapes and colours of the buildings around Unirii Square, one day curiosity led my tired feet towards a boutique whose catchy poster had been drawing my attention for some days. And thus I discovered a very chic, and comfortable boutique that not only enchanted my eyes, but also my spirit through hospitality, the warmth I was welcomed with, as well as the unique beauty of the designs in display.

























Reminiscent of the old glorious days of Timisoara in terms of interior design, the concept of this boutique is totally innovative. Atelier 58 is not just a simple boutique, but rather a home, where you feel welcome and safe while discovering the unique designs of young but very talented artists.

























Like under a light breeze, the heavy silk of dresses dances gently but temptingly, urging you to feel the smooth texture. Everything is colour, good taste, imagination beyond boundaries. And your eyes are amazed. You feel almost at home and yet you are exploring a whole new world, discovering not only fashion created by local designers but also new ways of treating yourself.

These and a lot more await you at Atelier 58- elegance, warmth, a nice cozy atmosphere, and above all fashion and jewelry in their highest artistic form.
























I spent quite a lot of time there, trying things on, taking pictures, talking with Maria Burnete, the main designer and owner of the boutique....and yet, it seemed like time was flying really fast. Now looking back at my memories there, while also going through my pictures, I know I will have one more reason to return to Timisoara: Atelier 58!

No comments: