Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Falling for fall

I've fallen for fall....



















A couple of days ago, alone and quite down, I let myself be drawn outside by the warm but gentle rays of the sun... It didn't seem a pleasant perspective at first, as the sun was too bright and the day too nice for my soul. Sometimes when I am sad seeing bright, flowery things makes me even sadder, so going out seemed rather hard.






































Yet despite my troubled soul or exactly because of the torments that stormed it, I suddenly perceived fall as a season friend to my heart... After all, fall is a season symbolizing richness but also closure, ending. When in fall of life, people usually know end is coming, similarly, fall regarded as season, is the bridge towards the final stage of nature- hibernation, death... And though dressed up in golden copper colours, I felt fall in my heart as something soothing, like a music that played for my heart's river, it didn't contradict my pains and sorrows, and my regrets and troubles, it rather gave them more power, making them deeper and stronger.





















I found a friend in fall, a unique friend that didn't let me down, but rather embraced me as I am, selfish and stupid at times, possessive, jealous many times, shy and closed, in love, hurt, idealistic, strange, pessimistic... all that and many others that so many times made me not such a good friend to others, not such a good friend to myself even... yet, fall confided in me its secrets... and so I fell for fall... for its colours, its fragrance, its promises of end coming...


















No comments: